What is SEO?
SEO or search engine optimisation is the process of increasing your website’s rank in the search engine’s unpaid results. You’ve probably heard this being referred to as organic growth – rather than paid advertising. Let’s go over the essentials of SEO and how we can help increase the number of visitors to your website by ranking higher.
How Do We Optimise Your SEO?
- Complete competitor analysis – discover what your competitor’s are ranking for
- Conduct keyword research using specialist software such as SEMrush – find relevant keywords you want to rank for
- Keyword URL mapping – strategically place keywords on specific pages and posts
- Optimise on-page SEO – we structure and design your pages using SEO best practice
- Decrease your loading speed – a key requirement to ranking higher in the search engines
- Optimise website for mobile – Google gives greater rankings to mobile-friendly sites
- Maximise visitor time on site – the longer the better!
- Create and submit your XML Sitemap – this informs search engines of your website
- Create a robots.txt file – instruct search engine robots how to crawl pages on your website
- Title and meta description – allows for better branding and consistency in the search results
- Content analysis – inspect your content and optimise utilising title, meta, H1, H2, body, images etc
- Google & Bing submissions – submit your website to Google & Bing
- Integrate with Google Search & Bing Console – see how your site performs, fix crawl errors and further optimise your SEO
- Local SEO – we put you on the map and rank your physical premises
- Build backlinks – we create links from credible, relevant websites with high authority
- Publish blog posts – we can write and publish blog posts to increase website traffic
- Sponsored content / blogger outreach – promote your business and build relevant backlinks
- Social media optimisation – we optimise your social media profiles, pages and groups
- YouTube SEO – enhance your presence on YouTube and rank for profitable search terms
- Create content – we create unique and carefully crafted content to rank you higher
We don’t just specialise in SEO Leeds! We help businesses across the UK with local SEO to raise brand awareness in your area.
Monthly SEO Plan
We have a range of SEO plans from £190 per month. You will receive a monthly report detailing the work undertaken, progress and your website will climb up the search engine rankings.
When Should I Expect to See Results?
SEO is not an over-night job. Search Engine Optimisation takes months. Careful planning is required before the tasks are undertaken. Once the amends are published, the search engines need time to recognise and reward your website. Normally results are experienced within 2-3 months depending on the level of competition.
To summarise, SEO is essential if you want to compete or grow your business. We offer a range of SEO services from increasing page loading speed and time spent on site to keyword research and implementation. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us. We’re passionate about helping local businesses and would love to add value to your organisation!