Period: Mar – Apr 2019
Client: Paw Dayz
Subject: New Website
Paw Dayz were referred to us in March. They required a new website to showcase their services, assets and happy clients.
To create a new, mobile-friendly website which highlights their services and drives leads. Paw Dayz also required a live chat function to be placed on their website.
As Paw Dayz needed their website live as soon as possible, it was imperative that we worked together as a team to deliver the project on time.
- Both companies were in frequent contact
- Imagery was provided and edited to fit
- Content was supplied on-time
- SEO best-practice was discussed and implemented
- Recommendation and suggestions were made
- The new website was launched before schedule!
We designed and created a website that Paw Dayz can be proud to show to their clients.
- The website loads fast
- The website incorporates live chat
- Photos can be uploaded
- Strong call-to-actions encourage leads
Paw Dayz were so pleased with their website that they left us a 5 star review!