Client: Leon & Company
Service: SEO Campaign
Leon & Co enquired in 2020 – they already had an SEO supplier, though explored the idea of switching as they wanted to further increase rankings and target more commercially-focused keywords.
This group of chartered accountants was looking to boost their modest organic presence, raise brand awareness and increase sales across the Leeds, Yorkshire and the UK.
As we had originally designed their website a couple of years prior, we were able to implement a uniform strategy and deliver a fully managed SEO service. This placed Leon & Co in the best possible position to maximise rankings.
- In-depth keyword research for specific services
- Content creation and optimisation
- Uploaded content and optimised on-page SEO
- Site wide SEO best-practice was discussed
- Recommendations were made to further optimise rankings
- A consistent backlink and outreach campaign was implemented
We designed and implemented an SEO campaign that generated a huge increase in organic traffic for Leon & Co.
- Organic traffic increased by 109% over a 3-month period since taking over from their previous SEO supplier
- Rank on page 1 for several high-volume accounting keywords
- Rose to number 2 position for their most favoured keyword within 2 months
- Conducted a proactive, substantial link building campaign to acquire quality backlinks
- This led to a 22% growth in their domain rating within 3 months
It has been a pleasure to work with the Green Gecko team to provide SEO training to SMEs across Leeds, Yorkshire and the North East. Looking forward to continuing to deliver more sessions in the future.
We’re extremely pleased with Green Gecko’s work. They’re certainly one of the most effect agencies we’ve worked with (and that’s saying something). The best SEO in Leeds! Thank you team Gecko.
Marco and his team have looked after our SEO work and I would not hesitate to recommend to others. Green Gecko Digital have been brilliant to deal with and have helped our business with organic leads and SEO rankings.