Period: Jan – Mar 2020
Client: Lazenby’s Financial Services
Subject: New Website
Lazenby’s Financial Services were looking to revamp their website, alongside their branding and physical premises. They required a new website to showcase their services and engage more with users.
To create a new, mobile-friendly website which highlights their services and drives leads. Lazenby’s Financial Services also required several videos to feature throughout their website.
As Lazenby’s Financial Services needed their website live to tie in with the office relanch, it was imperative that we worked together as a team to deliver the project on time.
- Both companies were in frequent contact
- Imagery was provided and edited to fit
- Content was supplied on-time
- SEO best-practice was discussed and implemented
- Recommendation and suggestions were made
- Remote reviews were held to approve the website
- The new website was launched on schedule!
We designed and created a website that Lazenby’s Financial Services can be proud to show to their clients.
- The website loads fast
- The website incorporates a chat bot
- Lazenby’s Financial Services can directly upload blogs
- Strong call-to-actions encourage contact
Lazenby’s Financial Services were so pleased with their website that it was approved on the second draft with minimal revisions!