Period: May – June 2018
Client: Eliza Wyke
Subject: Website Revamp
Elizabeth contacted us in May as she was impressed with our recent work showcased in our portfolio. She required a new website as her current website was not loading and possibly hacked.
To revamp Elizabeth’s out-dated website to a mobile-friendly and responsive website which highlights her services and drives leads.
As Elizabeth’s current website was not loading, it was imperative that we completed the project and had the new website live in a timely manner.
- Both companies were in daily contact
- Imagery was provided and edited to fit
- Content was supplied on-time
- SEO best-practice was discussed and implemented
- Recommendation and suggestions were made
- Skype meeting held to approve the website
- The new website was launched before schedule!
We designed and created a website that shows off Elizabeth’s work and encourages sales.
- The website loads far quicker
- The website is now secure which increases visitor confidence
- Elizabeth can directly upload blogs
- Strong call-to-actions encourage sales
Elizabeth was so pleased with her website that she left us a 5 star review!