What is Website Maintenance?
Website maintenance is a service which allows your website to be kept safe, updated and fast. Our maintenance plans also includes hosting and domain renewals.
Successful websites are those websites that continue to attract the right type of visitors and lead them down a path towards meeting company and organization goals. This requires consistent content publishing and monitoring of the website to make sure it is achieving its objectives.
What Do Our Maintenance Plans Include?
- Fast, Private Hosting – Your website will load fast and you’ll benefit from exclusive hosting – not shared like others.
- Domain Renewals – We’ll manage and pay for your domain name renewal every year.
- Monthly Report – You will receive a monthly report detailing the below.
- Performance & Speed – Maintain website performance creating a consistent, high-standard user experience.
- Software Updates – By updating themes and plugins, the functionality, security and speed of your website will improve.
- CMS Updates – We’ll update your content management system.
- Website Security – Through anti-spam, active monitoring and audits, we’ll keep your website secure.
- Monthly Back-Up – A recent copy of your website is stored externally.
- Real-time Monitoring – This ensures the functionality of your website in real time.
- Renew SSL Certificate – We’ll secure and renew the connection to your website using an SSL certificate.
- Google Analytics Analysis – Review your previous month’s traffic and see what’s working and what you can improve.
- Consulting Call/Online Meeting – We’ll go review your website over the phone or online and discuss how to improve performance.
- Domain Privacy – only available on intermediate and advanced maintenance plans
- Restore Website Daily – only available on intermediate and advanced plans
- Private IP Address – only available on intermediate and advanced plans
- Website Revisions – priced at £30 per hour, though included on intermediate and advanced plans
How Much Do Our Maintenance Plans Cost?
Our Maintenance Plans are priced from £45 per month (basic), £80 per month (intermediate) and £145 per month (advanced). If a year is paid upfront, you’ll receive 2 months free! Therefore the basic plan would equate to £37.50 per month. We’ve purposely priced our Maintenance Plans lower than our competitors as we’re expanding our client base. Furthermore, our maintenance plans also include hosting and domain renewals and we will never increase our prices. We value both new and current customers!
For a small monthly fee, you can enhance your website’s performance and keep your website safe. This keeps your current customers satisfied and new customers coming through the door. Please feel free to contact us, we’re passionate about helping local businesses and we would love to add value to your organisation!