What is Pay Per Click?
Pay-per-click or PPC, is an online advertising method used to direct traffic to your website. You pay per click as the name suggests. Google is the largest PPC organisation and has a dedicated PPC system called Adwords. You may notice that when you search in Google, there are ads at the top and bottom of the search results. These are PPC ads! We’ll discuss PPC in further detail and how we can help increase your sales using PPC.
Where Can We Use Pay Per Click?
Our Pay Per Click Process:
- Optimise your website for ads – including the process from entry to conversion
- Ad research – we research your audience and ad content
- Refine your target audience – based on insights and data
- Create ads – including text, images, videos (surcharge)
- Manage the ad campaign in the relevant ad account
- Analyse the ads – to further optimise and increase KPIs
- Retargeting – by installing code onto your website we can target potential customers who visited certain pages
Google Pay Per Click Plan
Here at Green Gecko Digital, we’ve put together a simple and easy Google PPC plan. We’ll complete steps 1 through to 6 and have your ad running in no time! You will receive a monthly report detailing your ad progress and results. There is a setup fee of £90 and monthly account management fee (20% of ad spend – minimum fee £90). This plan includes everything from research and creating the ad to managing and analysing the ad – allowing you to focus on your business.
When should I expect to see results?
You should expect to see an immediate impact – unlike organic SEO! Once launched, it normally takes a couple of weeks to further refine the ad by analysing the data generated. We also offer ad training should you want to move this function in-house.
To summarise, PPC is essential if you want to grow your business. We offer a range of PPC services from conducting research and creating the ad to managing and analysing the ad. This allows you to focus on your day-to-day business tasks. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We’re passionate about helping local businesses and would love to add value to your organisation. Contact us to receive a £50 ad voucher!