Who We Are

We Specialise in SEO & Web Design

At Team Gecko, we have over 60 years’ combined experience and are proud to have helped hundreds of clients since 2016.

We’ve grown many businesses, from local shops to nationwide enterprises.

We bring your ideas to life.

Looking to grow your business? Then get in touch with us today.

Why Green Gecko Digital?

Top Ranking Digital Company in the UK

Find us at the top of Google – we practice what we preach! We consistently come out #1 in testimonials, recommendations and industry sites.

5 Star Rated on Google and Facebook

We have the pleasure of working with a vibrant mix of businesses. We’re happy that they love working with us, too!

Digital Enterprise Approved Supplier

Not only are an an approved supplier, but a Digital Enterprise mentor, trainer and digital champion. Find us at the quarterly Digital Enterprise conferences.

Leeds Chamber of Commerce Member

Being Chamber members ensures our business is as effective and efficient as possible. We connect with other businesses to improve the region’s economy.

Fully Insured Including PI

It’s imperative that the digital company you choose is fully insured. This will safeguard you – many companies and freelancers are not.

Our Values: Integrity, Honesty and Reliability

We’re a small, friendly team but we’re also experts at what we do. Our designs are carefully crafted to enhance user experience and smash your goals.
0
Specialists
0
Happy Clients
0
Page 1 Rankings

Our Latest Work

We are proud of the work we do and the results we achieve. Take a look at our team’s latest projects.

Meet The Team

Marco Sarussi

Director

Specialist Skills: Web Design, SEO, PPC, CRO, Digital Strategy.

When Marco isn’t at Green Gecko, he loves flying and holds a private pilot license – follow his aviation journey. Marco’s Cocker Spaniel Harry keeps him busy too!

Fun Fact: Marco has done 5 solo skydives.

Louise Newton

SEO Specialist

Specialist Skills: SEO, Copy Writing, Content & Social Media.

When Louise is not in the office, she loves to be creative with embroidery and painting. Louise also loves to explore new places and drink lots of Yorkshire tea.

Fun Fact: Louise is a triplet.

Tatenda Mapfumo

Copywriting Intern

Specialist Skills: Copywriting, SEO, Media & PR, Creative Writing

Outside of Green Gecko, Tatenda loves travelling, dancing and dream-selling. She has probably mastered 89.9% of all dance tutorials on YouTube. (Still working on the other 10.1%).

Fun Fact: Tatenda enjoys long romantic walks down the wine aisle.

Brandan Hough

Web Developer

Specialist Skills: Web design, graphic design, HTML, PHP, SQL, C#, JavaScript.

When Brandan is out of office, he loves to travel with family and friends.

Fun Fact: “I am doing my dream job!”

Ben Wright

Web Developer

Specialist Skills: Web design, graphic design, HTML, PHP, SQL, C#, JavaScript.

In his spare time, Ben likes to listen to music and attend gigs across the UK.

Fun Fact: Ben’s favourite food is pizza.

Testimonials

Alan Lazenby

Lazenby’s Financial Services

Marco and his team were exceptional when we updated our website. From the moment we had first contact with him to our website being launched we had top-class support and we continue to have support with Marco and his team after the launch.

Debbie Shaw

Broadgate Chiropractic

We have been working with Marco at Green Gecko for a good part of the year now. He has helped us through some really tricky problems and stayed calm and helpful when things got really frustrating!

Gerard Hickey

Edison Ives

We have used Green Gecko Digital for content production and SEO advise/assistance – We have been really impressed with both.  Green Gecko are the only ones that have delivered for us.

Kully Johal

Piccadilly Properties

Green Gecko produced a great website. Marco was attentive and professional throughout the design process. We are very happy with the results!

Mike Illingworth

Mortgages By Whiteworths

Really pleased with the final outcome on our new site. Excellent communication throughout – highly recommended.

Sam Lawrence

Lawrence + Lawrence

Really pleased with the final outcome on our new site. Excellent communication throughout – highly recommended.